INCIDENT (ACCIDENT) REPORT: The AYSO Incident Report Form is used whenever there is a personal injury, damaged property, or threats of or actual physical violence surrounding an AYSO game, practice, event or property.
This form should be prepared by the Coach, AYSO Official, or other AYSO Volunteer. The form may also be prepared by a member of the regional staff such as the Regional Safety Director, or by Tournament or Event Staff Members.
1. Please advise the Regional Safety Director immediately that an incident has occurred.
2. Download the
"Incident Report Form with Instructions."
3. Complete, sign and return the form to the Regional Safety Director.
4. If the incident occurred at a tournament, please provide a copy of the team's tournament application.
Please contact the Regional Safety Director with any questions.
SAI (Soccer Accident Insurance) CLAIMS
1. Please advise the Regional Safety Director of the incident immediately.
2. The Regional Safety Director will follow-up with the AYSO volunteer; however, if this is a personal injury please assist us by reminding your coach to submit an incident report
3. If you plan to submit a claim, please download the "SAI Claim Form with Instructions" as well as the "SAI Brochure" from
AYSO.ORG (click on "PARENTS") or
4. Read all instructions very carefully, noting that all claims must be filed within 90 days and must include the required regional signatures.
5. Prior to mailing your claim, please make arrangements to obtain the signature of the Regional Commissioner AND THEN the signature of the Regional Safety Director. You may find their contact info on the current
Board Members Roster
6. All claims must be filed directly with the insurance company, NOT Region 92 nor the National Support and Training Center (NSTC). Mailing address is on the claim form.